Business Development Manager : IT Consultancy / CRM Solutions
Business Development Manager - IT Consultancy / CRM Solutions - Milton Keynes
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 basic + Excellent Commission Structure & bonuses
Our client designs and develops bespoke CRM solutions and custom databases as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner.
They specialise in designing and developing bespoke CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems and custom databases for their clients to help them solve business challenges.
As a result, their clients benefit from increased employee productivity, increased visibility, enhanced efficiency and software which is fit for their client's organisation today as well as in the years to come.
Our client recognised that off-the-shelf solutions are often rigid and inflexible, they make it their priority to understand your requirements, current processes and challenges from the start.
This enables them to build a tailored solution which fits around your business, with functionality that is personalised to mirror your current processes and deliver technology that truly works for you.
The Business Development Manager will have previous experience in a prospect facing sales role.
SaaS and/or Technology Sales experience is essential.
CRM or Microsoft Dynamics is desirable and have a willingness to learn aspects of software not known yet.
They will be responsible for developing and nurturing opportunities from Managing Director/Owner downwards and across multiple stakeholders.
Whilst there is a focus to develop business locally, the sales strategy is National and across a breadth of sectors.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this position will perform a key role within our clients business for all pre-sales activities and relationship building, relating to Microsoft Dynamics.
You must be capable of obtaining an in-depth understanding of the businesses being nurtured; along with an understanding of what the prospective customers key drivers for change are and the subsequent benefits Microsoft Dynamics offers.
Demonstrating capability to drive a business conversation first, instead of a technical conversation, is essential, as is building relationships at all levels of a prospect's organisation.
The individual should be able to gather the prospective customer requirements to ascertain where the actual need is.
This will ensure you are able to articulate value statements to prospects, clearly identifying how product features translate into benefits for the customer.
The Business Development Manager will be required to visit customers post-sale and maintain long term relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded, professional Dynamics 365 Partner, in a team that is dedicated to making every client a great success.
Regular training will be a part of the role and in addition you'll get a package including a competitive salary package, excellent commission/bonus structure, holidays and additional benefits.
Based in bright, spacious, air-conditioned offices in central MK.
* Excellent pay structure commensurate with experience + commission + bonuses
* The opportunity to work with a diverse team of professionals
* The chance to work for a growing organisation
* Professional development
* Attain revenue and profit targets as set by the organisation
* Maintain a pipeline of qualified, active opportunities and manage them to closure
* Generate new leads and opportunities within assigned accounts
* Up-selling and cross-selling campaigns to existing customers
* Proposition & sales prospecting campaign development
* Lead the acquisition of new accounts along with retention and growth of existing accounts
* Collaborate with marketing to support new business and existing account growth
* Report accurately on the sales pipeline to relevant people in the business
* Identify opportunities to support external expos and present webinars
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Previous experience in a prospect facing sales role.
SaaS and/or Technology Sales experience is essential.
CRM or Microsoft Dynamics is desirable
* Willingness to learn aspects of software not known yet.
This is a requirement for the overall sales process and pre-sales demonstrations
* Capability to perform in a pre-sales role capturing prospects requirements, translating them into a value-based demo design, supporting in the creation of the demonstration
* Strong understanding of business process across a range of industries requirements
* Ability to produce good proposal documentation, including written papers, presentations, suitable for presentation to the customer
* Willingness to identify and attend relevant networking meetings
* Identify potential referral partnerships and nurture those relationships, with the long-term view being essential
* Prospecting and identifying targets through LinkedIn and any other platforms that are considered relevant
* Ability to maintain a pleasant manner and calm disposition in difficult situations, with prospects and team members
* Strong interpersonal skills and empathy with prospects
* Team player with proven record of team innovation, creativity and results
* Ability to travel as required
If you are a suitably qualified and experienced Business Development Manager with good organisational ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills, our client offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience + commission and would love to hear from you!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- French Speaking Customer Service Representative (Out Of Hours)
- Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
- Researcher/Senior Researcher
- Transport Planner
- Fabricator/ Welder - Roller Shutters
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer
- Lead Nurse
- Experienced Scaffolders
- Part 2/ Advanced Scaffolders
- IT Administrator
- SEO Specialist
- Senior Product Manager
- Emergency Treatment Room Nurse
- Insurance consultant
- Insurance Consultant
- Finance Business Analyst
- Experienced Vetigraph Patter Cutter
- Service Engineer - Audio Visual
- Occupational Health Technician - Hinkley, Somerset
- Nurse / RGN / Occupational Health Nurse