GPW require a welder fabricator based in Droitwich for a 2 week contract.
The work is fabricating a large steel wall in the fab-shop which will then be on site installing at a local power station.
It will be working 10 hours days 7am-5pm with weekends available.
The ideal candidate must have the relevant experience and a FLT counter balance licence would be an advantage.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- 3rd Line Support Desk Engineer
- Document Controller (HSEQ)
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Days)
- Coded Stick Welder
- Production Planning Administrator
- Control Electrical Section Head
- Electrical Layout Engineer
- Steelwork Engineer
- HVAC Plant Layout Engineer
- PC Repair Assembly Operative / IT Bench Test Technician
- Assembly Team Leader
- FLT Telehandler
- Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Fitter
- Project Controls Manager
- 2391 Electrician
- Production Operative
- Business Development Manager
- Software Engineer