Accounts Admin Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, keen to learn and enthusiastic individual, looking to carve their career as an Accounts Admin Assistant.
You will be working for an expanding company based in Banbury, the role is permanent, full time, and joining a growing (and busy!) support team.
It is a progressive role and the right candidate will develop over the next few months until taking full responsibility for completing the majority of essential routine finance tasks.
It's the perfect opportunity for someone keen to study AAT, and someone looking develop with the company.
The team have a welcoming and optimistic outlook, so if you enjoy working within a busy environment, filled with passion and energy, this is the role for you.
The company works within a social and people centric sector, where their relationships with their customers are exceptionally important.
Therefore, having a smooth administration support to the team, to enable them to deliver ongoing excellence, is really important.
As Accounts Admin Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for the monthly invoicing run and handle customer queries over phone and email
- Ensuring successful uploads of Direct Debit collection from customers
- Accounting tasks: monthly journals, raising AR invoices, paying AP invoices, balance sheet reconciliations
- Monitoring cashflow and reconciling bank and credit card accounts
- Quarterly VAT submission and reconciliations
- Corporation tax submissions
- Monitoring, controlling, and reporting employee expenses
- Ad hoc duties - flexibility is required
You must be/have:
- At least 1 year's finance experience with a good understanding of how the general ledger works
- A-level or equivalent education and relevant training necessary
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office.
Good knowledge of Excel is essential
- Study support offered for AAT
- A self-starter who can work alone or as part of a team
- Self-confident, showing initiative and with good judgement and decision-making capabilities
- Striving for constant improvement with a good eye for detail
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Keen to learn new computer systems and programs
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Confidentiality and discretion are essential
- A genuine interest in the business, with a passion to want to succeed in the role
What's in it for me?
The salary is £20,000 with £1,000 p.a.
study support for AAT, 25 days holiday, life assurance, private medical after successful completion of probation and pension.
Free parking available too! Hours of work are: 37.5 hour a week, 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Start: 03/09/2020
- Rate: Up to £20000 per annum + + study support towards AAT
- Location: Banbury, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Tel: 01295 688852
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-03 17:10:37 -
- View all Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
More Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Commodity Manager
- Receptionist/Office Administrator
- Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - Technical Sales Food Processing and Packaging
- Accounts Senior (Corporate)
- Data Scientist
- Business Finance Administrator
- Corporate Services Manager
- Agriculture and Property Manager
- Accounts Clerk
- Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Sales Support Administrator
- Temporary Project Administrator - 12 week Assignment
- Receptionist - 8 week contract
- Plumbing Counter Sales Assistant
- UK and Export Sales Executive
- Plumbing Trade Counter Sales Assistant
- Bathroom Sales Consultant