Personal Assistant - 6121311758063
Personal Assistant - Newcastle - £12 per hour umbrella - 3 Month Contract
Our client is a large public sector organisation who is recruiting a Personal Assistant to support the director of Children and Education Skills.
- Calendar needs to be managed effectively and meetings responding to statutory duties arranged with the appropriate attendees and within timelines
- Papers for daily business meetings and papers relating to statutory duties made available via One Note
- Meeting agendas are prepared and distributed with appropriate papers
- One Note is updated on a regular and timely basis with information relevant for the Director to undertake their day to day and statutory duties
- Emails with time critical deadlines are flagged and where appropriate forwarded to an appropriate officer to respond to.
- Call handling and dealing with queries on behalf of the Director is provided
- FOI requests are monitored and followed up to ensure they are responded to within timescales
- Councillor and MP queries are responded to appropriately and within timescales.
- Experience within a Personal Assistant role.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Instructional Systems Designer
- Technical Correspondence Co-Ordinator
- Resource Controller
- Principal Electronics Design Engineer
- Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager
- Assistant PM (Rail)
- Highways & Infrastructure Engineer - Leicester - £38k
- CRM Production Executive
- Housing Surveyor
- Site Manager
- Strategic Transport Project Manager
- Guidewire Developer
- Administrator- 5152591
- Property Manager (Paignton)
- Systems Engineering Lead
- IT Support
- Accounts Payable Officer-
- Senior/ Lead DevOps Engineer
- Surfacing Supervisor