Registered Manager - Supported Living
Are you an experienced Service Manager or Registered Manager in supported living services? Are you looking to join an exciting and ambitious care provider? Apply here!
I am looking for an experienced Registered Manager or Service Manager with strong track record in managing supported living services, line managing staff and delivering high quality person centred care.
Due to expansion, we are looking to add another Registered Manager to oversee initially, a small collection of services with a view to increasing the amount when you have bedded into the organisation.
This Registered Manager will oversee services in Stevenage and surrounding areas.
My client is an established provider of high quality supported living services in Hertfordshire and London.
The Registered Manager role is paying £32,000 on a full time, permanent contract.
Please apply if you have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care
- Provable track record of managing supported living services, working with PBS and challenging behaviour
- Strong managerial skills who enjoys building and managing high performing staff teams
If you meet the above criteria, please apply!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Regional Manager - Children's Services
- Service Manager - 3 month contract - Full Time
- Registered Manager - 3 month contact - Full Time
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Youth Worker - 16+
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Adolescent Team - Local Authority
- Service Manager - Supported Living
- Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities
- Operations Director - Complex Needs Care
- Residential Support Worker - Bank
- Team Lead - Supported Living, Autism
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Registered Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
- Social Worker - RAPT - Independent Fostering Agency
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding Rated - IFA
- Supervsing Social Worker - Homebased
- Support Worker - Supported Living
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Team Leader - Children's Home