Stores / Procurement Technician
Stores/Procurement Technician for Global Sourcing Specialists in Industrial Supplies - Craigavon District Northern Ireland
Salary £22k - £24k DOE ( full time temp with view to permanency)
The company is a highly experienced Global Sourcing Specialists in Industrial Supplies.
They currently deal with numerous high profile multi nationals delivering a specialist service which requires an exceptional admin team in head office to support their experts on site.
They have built strong relationships with not only their clients but also their suppliers and they work diligently at maintaining those relationships through communication.
They are currently recruiting a full-time Stores/Procurement Technician, based in the Craigavon district on their Client site.
This role will report to their area manager.
The function of the role is to support the current team in all aspects of the business.
The role requires excellent knowledge of stores/procurement functionality and also strong administrative skills.
* Complying with Health & Safety
* Liaising with Engineers and other Client staff
* Informing our clients of any delays or issues
* Adherance to strict deadlines, providing timely, accurate information
* Deliver the day to day operations of the Stores including deliveries when necessary
* Deliver the agreed metrics to support the benchmarking of site
* Monitor emails for site requests
* Stock control
* Carry out customer/site specific requests in line with contractual agreement
* Liaise with suppliers to achieve best price and delivery
* Sourcing and quoting
* Other ad hoc duties
* Strong stores background with excellent administrative skills
* First- hand knowledge of Procurement
* Previous Engineering stores experience a necessity
* Previous experience on a food site an advantage
* Proficiency using ERP systems ie SAP Maximo Oracle etc
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask, work to deadlines and work under pressure
* Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
* Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
* Fluency in English essential and must be confident in dealing with clients and vendors
* Flexible approach to all areas of the role
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Excel an advantage
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Rate: £22000 - £24000 Per Annum
- Location: Craigavon District Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Pat
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: POD/AR/053927
- Posted: 2020-09-08 17:23:42 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Client Manager : Accountancy Practice
- Mobility Therapist
- RGN Nurse
- Buyer / Account Manager - Recycling Company
- Food and Nutrition Studies Teacher
- Bid Writer
- Dental Nurse
- Environmental Social Governance Consultant
- Communications Account Manager
- Performance Data Analyst
- Audit Senior
- Practice Based Management Accountant
- Work Placement / Project Manager
- Sales Manager - Stairlift Manufacturer
- Dental Nurse
- Supervisor/Foreman - Surfacing/ Tarmac
- Lifestyle and Wellbeing Co-ordinator
- School Nurse
- Supported Living Pathways Lead Teacher