WOOD MILL SHOP OPERATOR
Our Wimborne based client due to expansion is recruiting a Wood Mill Operator.
The successfull client will have experience with operating cross cut and CNC Panel Saw machines, they will be able to work on their on initiative, be self motivated, work well under pressure and tight production deadlines.
The working hours are 4 days per week from 6:30am - 4:45pm Monday to Thursday as standard days.
The company does work Friday and Saturday if the business levels require.
You will benefit from
-on site free parking
-specific on the job training
-good rates of pay.
Based near Ringwood, due to remote location and start time of work the successful applicant will require to have their own transport to get to work depending on where you reside.
This position is a Temp to Perm position for the right candidate.
To apply please send your CV via the advert.
More Jobs from Mploy Staffing Solutions
- Bendi (Pivot Steer) Forklift Driver
- Principal/Associate Electrical Engineer
- Materials Controller
- Industrial Sewing Machinist
- Quality Manager
- Business Support Advisor (Remote Working)
- Crimper / Cable Cutter
- Training Course Advisor
- Insurance Claims Adjuster
- STORES / PERSON - FORKLIFT DRIVER
- Engineering/Design Manager
- Administrative Processing Operative
- Finance Manager - 12Month FTC
- Purchasing Assistant / Parts Stock Controller
- Digital Marketing Manager
- MIG Welder
- Russian Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- French Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Arabic Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Document Scanning - PM SHIFT