Housing Extra Care Manager - Kettering
A large East Midlands-based housing association is recruiting for an interim Extra Care Manager to ensure that their Extra Care scheme in Kettering is safe and compliant and creates a vibrant and inclusive culture for tenants, supporting wider integration into the community.
The scheme this role is based in currently has some regulatory issues and so the focus of the role is to bring the scheme back in line with compliance guidelines.
This will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
, Manage a compliant and financially viable housing service
, Manage a compliant and financially viable care service
, Ensure tenants feel engaged and part of the community
, Manage a culture of performance management that improves quality and supports the development of our people to improve retention and to support succession planning.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you are a troubleshooter with a CQC and regulatory background.
You will also require the following skills and experience:
, Significant experience of managing accommodation services for older people and people with Learning disabilities
, Knowledge and experience of Intensive Housing Management criteria, specifically around allocations, tenancy sustainment, promoting independence and safeguarding
, Knowledge of the welfare benefits system and supporting people to successfully apply for relevant benefits to maximise income, and support tenancy sustainment
, Experience in an operational management capacity in a health & social care setting
, Experience of working within an Extra Care setting
, Ability to understand Financial information and spreadsheets
, Experience of joint working to achieve positive outcomes for vulnerable people
, IT skills (e.g.
word processing, email, excel)
This is a three-month temporary contract, working full time.
To apply for this role, please send your CV Lee McMillan at Service Care Solutions via lee .
mc millan @ service care .
You can also call Lee on 01772 208 966 discuss the role in more detail.
- Start: 28/9/20
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Location: Kettering, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-09 10:18:56 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- School Nurse
- Tissue Viability Nurse
- Band 6 Palliative Care Nurse
- Social Worker - Family Assessment Centre - Haringey
- Nottingham Administrator
- Insurance Officer
- Children's Residential worker
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Healthcare Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Worthing
- Mental Health Support Worker - Bury St Edmunds
- Mental health support worker - Darlington
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Bury St Edmunds
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Brighton
- Harm Reduction Manager - Prison
- Mental Health Care Assistant
- Adults Social Work Assistant, Worcestershire
- Residential Property Solicitor