Senior QA Officer
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Herefordshire area.
As the Senior QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring that Quality Systems match company and external regulatory standards.
You will play a key role in maintaining GMP compliance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will take ownership of Change control and Deviation investigation systems, perform key quality investigations and present KPI's to the Quality Management team for reviewing performance and continued compliance.
As the Quality Specialist Compliance and Systems you will support all key business areas, and be a focal point for Quality Issues.
This will involve auditing internal departments including production and distribution facilities.
The Quality Specialist - Compliance and Systems will perform GAP analysis and action plans to maintain GMP compliance, as well as revising procedures, batch records and key documentation, pro-actively driving continuous improvement and change.
You will ensure the timely implementation of actions resulting from Quality investigations, and play a key role in keeping the business compliant with GMP and customer expectations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a scientific discipline
Proven industry experience of working to the principles of pharmaceutical GMP and QA.
A working knowledge and practical experience with the manufacture of human or veterinary vaccines or licensed medicines.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA's | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Quality | QA | Batch Release | Documentation | KPI | Manufacturing | Specialist |
- Start: 09/09/2020
- Rate: Â£38000 to Â£40000 Per: annum
- Location: Hertfordshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Savannah Adams
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633753
- Posted: 2020-09-09 10:56:27 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Technical Sales Specialist - Cell Biology
- QC Analyst
- Trackwise Technical Manager
- Technical Application Scientist - Polish Speaking 1 year FTC
- Discovery Scientist - Immunology
- Senior Scientific Officer - Microbiology
- Senior Scientist - SPR
- Technical Sales Specialist - Bioprocess
- Project Manager
- Senior QC Analyst
- Project Manager
- IT Quality Systems Specialist
- Senior/Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry
- Sales Executive, Midlands
- Senior Stem Cell Technician
- Research Technician
- QC Scientist
- QC Microbiologist
- Lead Scientist - Biosafety
- Training Facilitator