Mental Health Support Worker
I am currently recruiting for a forensic mental health support worker to join a secure service on a temporary ADHOC basis.
This means that you are able to flexibly choose as and when you would like to work each week.
There are both part and full time hours available.
Shift patterns are typically long days (07.00-20.00) or late shifts (13:30-21.30).
This position is based within a secure, forensic mental health service with patients who suffer from a variety of mental health issues and a forensic background.
It is essential to have experience as a mental health support worker.
Ideally, experience of working within a secure service is also beneficial.
It is essential that you are trained in control and restraint or have had this training in the past.
If you are interested in this position or would like further information, please contact me via email email@example.com or call me on 01772 208962.
If you are not interested but know someone who would be then please get in touch with their details as we do offer a £250 referral fee for those who successfully go into work.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Food Safety officer
- Principal Highways Project Manager
- Care Assistant
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor - Birmingham Children's Trust
- Polish Speaking Recovery Worker - Substance Misuse
- Band 5 Nurse Assessor
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Bridport
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Bridport
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Weymouth
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Weymouth
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Bournemouth
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Bournemouth
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Southampton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Southampton
- Gang & Violence Reduction Service Coordinator
- Renewable Energy Sales Consultant (Commission Only)
- Newly qualified children’s Social Worker
- Qualified Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker