We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Christchurch as a Software Lead.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to support the systems engineering team as we iterate through the various engineering lifecycle phases.
- Requirements Specification and Management
- Software Design and Development
- Integration and Test
- Verification, Validation and Acceptance
As one of the more experienced members of the team, you will be expected to:
- provide leadership in the software engineering approach
- offer innovative solutions to requirements and technical challenges
- lead activities and teams
- conduct coaching of less experienced engineers
- deliver procedural and technical guidance and rigour
- execute tasks proactively and independently
- facilitate decision making across the team
Key skills & qualifications
- Readily picking up different programming languages and experience of Python, Java, C#
- Software for Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAVs)
- Software for secure environments
- Management/Control Systems
- Networks and Security
- Configuration Management
- Technical documentation
- Modelling and Simulation
What we're looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £44.50 per hour
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- Cyber Vulnerability Researcher
- ILS (LSA) Engineer
- Scrum Master
- Network Engineer
- Principal Electrical Power Engineer x 3
- Oracle Financials Business Analyst
- Material Provision Co-Ordinator
- HR Manager
- Systems Engineer
- Major Incident Manager
- Data Engineer
- Consultant Product Security Engineer
- Product Safety & Environmental Engineer
- Oracle E-business - Data & Security Manager
- Cloud Engineer
- Category Manager - Logistics
- Software Engineer
- Foundation Engineer
- Systems Engineer