Occupational Therapist - Community Neuro Rehab
Maxxima are currently recruiting for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to fill a community neuro rehab role in West Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will be working for a rehab home pathway team, visiting patients at their own homes or exceptionally, in a clinic setting.
The role will require you to have experience in neurology rehabilitation and be a car driver as you will be expected to travel citywide.
Core hours are Monday to Friday from 9-5 – although they can be flexible.
They will consider full or part time, initially for a month possibly extending up to 3 months +.
The pay rate for this OT role is dependent on experience but up to £25 per hour (umbrella).
Requirements of this Occupational Therapy vacancy:
- Community Neuro Rehab experience
- Car driver
- Band 6 NHS experience
If you are interested in this Occupational Therapy vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you’d like more details about this role, contact the [sector] team today – we always have time to take your call.
If the role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 6 Community Respiratory Physiotherapist
- Band 6 Clinical Advisor *Remote Working*
- Band 6 General Radiographer
- Band 7 Mammographer
- Band 6 General Radiographer
- Band 7 CT Radiographer
- Band 7 Sonographer
- Band 5 Pharmacy Tech / Band 6 Pharmacist
- Band 8a Cancer Pharmacist
- Band 3 Rehab Assistant
- Locum Band 6 Community Physiotherapist
- Pharmaceutical locums for Winter
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer (Private)
- Band 7 CT Radiographer (Private)
- Band 7 Echocardiographer
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer
- Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist
- Radiology Manager (Private)
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist- Paediatrics