Finance Analyst - 3 Month Contract - Ilford - £220 a day Umbrella (Inside IR35)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join the team of a public sector organisation within Ilford.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- To be responsible for leading on financial modelling and management across the programme and the Community Hubs: multi-agency, public-facing facilities which will support a range of community-led, council and health functions.
- To work with Finance and service leads colleagues, in addition to external partners and stakeholders, to collate financial information, develop costed options for operational, service delivery and programme activity, and support the development of financial models for the community hub programme and individual hubs.
- To collaborate with colleagues, partner organisations and the wider public, in supporting and using a range of data to inform learning, evaluation, decision-making and wider activity.
- As a member of the Community Hubs team, you will play an important role in shaping how the team operates and empowering colleagues to lead change, as well as ensuring that local residents feed into your area of work.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
- Experience of working on a financial analysis or modelling projects
- Proven experience of developing financial models and options
- Ability to produce reports and visualisations to communicate different options to a range of stakeholders
- Proven experience of working with different finance and accounting systems
- Experience of working within a Local Authority
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Senior EMC Project Engineer
- Procurement Business Partner
- Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Network Engineer
- QC Analyst (12 month FTC)
- Medical Affairs Lead
- FPGA Designer
- Experienced Rehabilitation Case Manager
- Paediatric Rehabilitation Case Manager
- Management Accountant (Interim)
- IT Support Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer
- Spot Checks Business Improvement Manager
- Housing/Manual Handling Occupational Therapist
- Project Coordinator
- Estimator / Account Manager
- Underwriter (P&I) - London - Fixed term contract