Job title - HR Officer - Schools/Education
Location - Bury
Contract - Temporary ongoing
Hours - 37
Our Client are looking for an experienced HR Officer within schools and education to work for my client.
The purpose of the role will be to advise, interpret and implement Conditions of Service, policies and procedures for schools, services, centres and other Children's Services establishments in accordance with Employment Law.
, Provide professional HR advice & guidance to schools in relation to employment law and conditions of service
, Act as a primary designated first point of contact for nominated Schools / Services.
, Develop positive and constructive professional relationships with schools managers.
, Provide advice and guidance to managers in relation to contractual changes, ensuring instructions issued to the Contracts Team / payroll are accurate and in accordance with policy and legislation.
, Provide professional support to Senior HR Consultants / Team Leader in implementing restructures redundancies and other significant HR projects.
, Support and advise managers in managing employees under the Managing Attendance Policy, including undertaking sickness analysis, attendance at review meetings and contributing towards the development of action plans.
, Undertake Occupational Health referrals, providing all supporting information and documentation.
, Undertake confidential investigations in accordance with the Disciplinary and Dignity at Work policies.
, Attend and advise at meetings in respect of routine employee matters, including probation reviews, capability and informal disciplinary issues.
, Support the development, implementation and review of HR policy and procedure.
The Ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Part qualified or willing to work towards a relevant HR related qualification
- Experience in providing advice in a busy HR team
- Knowledge of employment law
- An understanding of pay and conditions for schools based staff
- Customer care and communication skills
- Experience of using MS Office packages
- Experience of providing HR advice to schools
- Experience of undertaking HR casework
- Experience of providing advice on and participating in recruitment processes
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Amber at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Health Support Worker - Brighton
- Participation and Tracking Advisor
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- Roofer - Coventry
- Business Support Officer
- Young People’s Support Advisor (Housing) – Hereford
- Children's Social Worker - LONDON BASED
- Independent Reviewing Officer, IRO, Lewisham
- LADO, Wandsworth, South West England
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Children's Registered Manager
- Tenancy Specialist
- Educational Psychologist
- Senior Housing Practitioner - Bournemouth
- Deputy Head of Legal (Local Authority)
- Administrative Officer
- Estate Surveyor
- Deputy Early Years Manager