Our client designs and manufactures high-performance Plastic containers.
Their packaging is secure and reliable for the transportation and storage of chemical products.
The company has further expanded its global presence with the addition of purpose-built sites in Russia and South Africa in 2018 as well as acquiring sites in China in 2020.
We welcome experienced, skilled individuals looking for the opportunity to thrive in a growing international company.
To support the production team ensuring that all bottles are checked for quality and meet the specification required by the customer
HOURS: We have 2 positions as follows:
Role 1 - Working weekends, 1664 hours per annum (including 180 hours holiday), 2 x 12 hour shifts 06.00-18.00/18.00-06.00 Saturday and Sunday with 1 x 8 hours shift during the week on a 2 week roster rotation.
Role 2 - Working weekdays, 2184 hours per annum (including 264 hours holiday), primarily Monday to Friday but will include cover at weekends for hols and sickness, 06.00-14.00/14.00-22.00/22.00-06.00 3 week roster rotation.
- Compliance with packers training manual.
- Packing of finished goods ensuring that packing is done to the required specification and transporting goods to warehouse.
- Checking product quality to ensure that all goods packed are perfect.
- To complete packer’s paperwork accurately and on time and ensure any problems are logged and brought to the attention of the supervisor.
- Housekeeping – to ensure that you work in a clean and tidy manner
- Ensure your work area is clean at all times and assisting with the general housekeeping of the factory.
- To carry out equipment checks as and when necessary reporting any faults to Operator/Supervisor.
- Responding to machine alarms and take necessary action where appropriate.
- Any other reasonable request by supervisor/manager.
Educational and professional:
- 5 GCSE’s or Equivalent including English and Maths at Grade C/5 or above
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
- Previous manufacturing experience essential
- Experience of Blow moulding would be advantageous but not essential
- Team Worker
- Strong attention to details
In return the company will offer you a stable, friendly, team working environment where you can truly ‘make a difference’ as well as:
- Competitive salary.
- KPI performance related pay.
- Pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Workwear provided and laundered.
- Private healthcare after 12 months.
- Life insurance after 12 months.
To be considered for this role please click "Apply Now" and your CV will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration. Please indicate in your application if you are applying for role 1 or role 2.
More Jobs from Postify
- Lorry / Truck Driver Class 2
- Accounts Semi Senior
- Accounts Semi Senior
- Market Research Telephone Interviewer - UK B2B
- Lorry / Truck Driver (Class 3 / Category C1 / 7.5 tonnes)
- Office Administrator
- Electrical Contracts Manager
- Senior Accountant/Client Manager
- 3D CAD Programmer
- IT Support Technician
- Part Time Dental Nurse/Receptionist
- Mid-Level PHP Developer
- Bookkeeper in Accountancy Practice