Senior Residential Support Worker - Children's Home
Job: Senior Residential Support Worker
Salary: Up to £28,000 (including Sleep in entitlement)
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity available within a children's residential home based in Woolston supporting vulnerable children with emotional behavioural difficulties.
This is a role where you will be working with the most reputable care providers in the area.
Currently with over 100 homes spanning across the UK abd are still operating at high rate of Good and Outstanding OFSTED ratings across all services also evidences they are person centred and devoted to ensuring the homes they open offer unparalleled care to the vulnerable children they support.
The success of the services is testament to the people in the team as well as the training they receive.
From day one you will benefit from training and support from one of the country's best learning and development teams as well ongoing support whilst in post from your peers and colleagues to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Senior Residential Support Worker include:
- Earning Potential in the region of £28,000
- Sleep in rate paid at additional £62 per shift
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
Responsibilities of the Senior Residential Support Worker:
- Lead and run a successful staff team and assist all day to day operations of the home
- To assist with supervisions of junior staff
- Work with a key child and play a pivotal role in their day to day lives attending reviews and liaising with other professionals as part of the wider team to ensure that they achieve their aspirations and full potential
- Assisting with writing and maintaining of placement and risk management plans
- Support young people in daily activities including family contact, attending local clubs, 1:1 activities in the community, promoting independence and social behaviour.
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare (desireable)
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Charlie Chambers at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Support Worker - Adult Day Centre
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Senior Practitioner - Assessment Team
- SEN Trainee Teacher - Autism
- Specialist Social Worker - Reviews Project (Remote Working)
- Deputy Manager - Learning & Physical Disabilities
- Support Worker - Brain Injury
- Support Worker - No experience needed!
- Senior Residential Support Worker - Children's Home
- Residential Support Worker - Full training provided
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Practice Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Bedfordshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Cambridgeshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Buckinghamshire
- Child Social Worker
- Child Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker