SEN Support Assistant ( TEAM TEACH )
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge in an Alternative Provision school based within the Preston area? Have you been TEAM TEACH trained?
This school are looking to appoint someone to start immediately on a full time basis until February 2021 with the view to go permanent for the right person? You will be working 5 days per week 8:00am - 3:30pm, term time only.
The school are looking to recruit someone with plenty of experience in, the ideal person have a Kevel 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent to.
The school also look for qualities in candidates who have worked within health and social care or as a support worker.
The school cater for pupils from ages 4-16 with SEMH (social, emotional and mental health needs) you will be required to have strong behaviour management.
- Must hold a fully enhanced DBS
- Be able to provide two professional references
- Have experience working with children or young adults
If you believe this role could be for you please apply with your most updated CV or contact Laura for more information
More Jobs from Integra
- Cleaner - Domestic House Cleaner - Bristol
- Cleaner - Selby
- Cleaner - Rickmansworth
- Cleaner - London W6
- Cleaner - Shepherds Bush, London
- Cleaner - St Columb Minor, Newquay
- Cleaner - Perranporth, Cornwall
- Cleaner - St Marys, Isles Of Scilly
- Cleaner - Malborough, Kingsbridge
- Cleaner - Brixham
- Cleaner - Bovey Tracey, Newton Abbot
- Cleaner - Ipplepen
- Cleaner - South Brent, Devon
- Cleaner - Torquay
- Cleaner - Ashford, Kent
- Cleaner - Biggin Hill, Westerham
- Cleaner - Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Cleaner - Wiveliscombe, Taunton
- Cleaner - Taunton, Somerset
- Cleaner - Merriot, Crewkerne