Trainee Document Controller & Office Administration
Position: Trainee Document Controller & Office Administration
Document Controller Responsibilities:
- Building relationships with our clients and the project teams to ensure that projects are in line with the client document requirements.
- Collecting/chasing and reviewing all documents from all stakeholders.
- Requesting, collating and reviewing all documents for completeness and accuracy while maintaining workflows and ensuring correct approval process has been adhered to.
- Issuing and maintaining master documentation and support documentation, to include preparing, operating and updating document control procedures in line with company's document management system.
- Maintaining departmental database, registers and folder structures.
- Responsible for correct execution of project standards and processes across all project information ensuring accessibility, traceability and accuracy of documents.
- Performing audits on user activities and producing weekly reports on compliance.
- Training employees and external users on Viewpoint for Projects and effectively deal with enquiries.
- Office administration duties will form part of this role, they consist of bookkeeping in conjunction with our accounting management system.
Office management to include organisation of travel plans for employees, stationary order etc.
Document Controller Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eager to learn, detailed and exact.
Similar previous experience is highly desirable but not essential.
Good time management, with strong IT Skills and ability to meet deadlines is a must.
- Fluent English is required.
- Training on Viewpoint for Projects and Viewpoint Field will be provided; however, some auxiliary research will be required to further own knowledge.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place.
Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene Curtis on 0876341327 in complete confidence
More Jobs from Elk Recruitment
- Project Manager (Plumbing/ Mechanical)
- Automatic Door Engineers
- Service/ Installation Engineer
- Service Engineer Windows and Doors
- Fitter/ Welder
- Security Installation Engineers
- Architectural Designer/ Facade
- Field Service Engineer
- Junior Health and Safety Officer
- Commissioning Engineer Security Industry
- Account Executive- National Accounts (Security Industry)
- M&E Estimator/ QS
- Area Manager (RMC and Quarrying)
- Fabricator - Windows and Doors
- Service Engineer- Access Control
- Service / Installation Engineer
- General Operative- Waste Oil
- Mechanical/ Electrical Technician
- Regional Technical Manager
- Project Manager - Windows & Doors