Embedded Firmware Engineer - STM32
Contract Firmware Engineer - STM32, BLE/ Bluetooth
Coventry (onsite only)
Payrate discussed on call.
As a Contract Firmware Engineer, you will work closely with our other firmware and software engineers throughout the product lifecycle to develop firmware supporting a new range of products.
* design, develop and document firmware to completion
* Ensure effective estimation and communication of anticipated timings for firmware requirements and delivery
Essential skills / experiences:
, Development targeting STM32(L0724Z) microcontroller
, Bluetooth communications with Microchip RN4678 or similar
, BT LE
, A-to-D communications over I2C / SPI
, 5+ years C and C++ development experience in an embedded environment including use of debug tools
, Source control systems, especially GIT
, Free RTOS and low-level development
, Developing or using communications protocols over serial, I2C and SPI
, Ability to communicate clearly at all levels, both written and orally
Desirable skills / experiences:
, Eclipse Tools
, Ability to understand electronics schematics
, Developing firmware and embedded firmware under Linux
, Development experience with NXP RT1050/60 and FreeRTOS is advantageous
As always, lots more information to be discussed around the company and the opportunity, which I will be happy to do so over 0117 428 0600/ email@example.com if you ask for Milo.
Or please apply to this advert and ill give you a call today as it is a in-demand role and I'll working to process applications this week and next.
There is only one vacancy currently.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Full-Stack Developer
- Senior iOS Developer - £55,000 - £60,000
- Senior Java Developer - up to £90,000
- Python Developer
- Android Developer for "Best place to work" - Series A
- Senior Java Developer - Best Place to work 2021
- Senior Android Developer - 2021 best place to work for!
- .Net Engineer
- Remote working - Senior and Principle Digital Design
- Senior C++ Programmer
- Senior Android Developer - up to £80,000
- Senior Java Developer - Forbes "Most Successful" Business!
- Android Engineer - Rapidly growing Scale up, Join the buzz!
- Principle Software Engineer - embedded Linux, C++, Networking
- FPGA Engineer - VHDL, embedded C
- Embedded Software Consultant - Regulated Industry
- Senior Electronics Engineer - PCB, Power
- IC Test and Validation Engineer - RF,