HR Generalist/Specialist (ER)
HR Generalist/Specialist (ER) - 3 Month Contract - Downpatrick - £17ph Umbrella (Inside IR35) negotiable
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a HR Generalist/Specialist (ER) to join the team of a public sector organisation within Downpatrick.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- To provide proactive specialist advice, knowledge and support to managers within an assigned directorate, geographical or other area in relation to the effective application of HR policies, procedures, terms and conditions across a range of national agreements, employment law and HR best practice.
- To provide generalist HR advice to managers on the interpretation and application of HR policies and procedures and support the implementation of appropriate procedures and processes, including grievance, discipline, attendance management, dignity at work and capability.
- To ensure the central co-ordination and management of all employee relations cases both internal and external to the organisation, including confidential recording and archiving and the retention of full case notes.
- To participate in consultation and negotiation through the local joint consultative mechanisms with management and the trade unions on the resolution of employee relations issues; HR policies, procedures, and guidelines as required.
- To advise and support individual managers in conjunction with Occupational Health to reduce sickness absence and put in place support mechanisms to expedite the timely return of staff to work, supporting attendance management case conferences as required.
- To support managers in undertaking investigations and chairing hearings in HR matters as appropriate (e.g.
discipline, grievance & harassment) and provide written records of proceedings, to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation; as and when required.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
- Previous experience in a similar role - ideally working within a local authority.
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Senior P&I Claims Adjuster - London
- Recruitment Manager - 7773411921792
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Experienced Case Manager
- Specialist Case Manager
- Clinical Lead - Multi Trauma
- Associate Case Managers
- Community Developer - Live Engagement - 102751-1
- Repairs Planning Officer
- Senior EMC Project Engineer
- Procurement Business Partner
- Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Network Engineer
- QC Analyst (12 month FTC)
- Medical Affairs Lead
- FPGA Designer
- Experienced Rehabilitation Case Manager
- Paediatric Rehabilitation Case Manager