Ideal experience will include;
- Previous experience Managing Electrical Rail and Construction Projects.
- Strong organisational and Management skills.
- A recognised Professional Management Qualification e.g AMP, Prince2 etc.
- A good Commercial Acumen to help with the Commercial aspects of the Project.
- A Valid Driving Licence.
This is a permanent position with a top end salary of £55k+ additional benefits including 25 days holiday, Car Allowance and Pension Scheme.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- PROJECT MANAGER
- Communications Officer- 5152917
- Azure Architect
- Systems Design Engineers
- Clinical Engineering Service Manager
- Software Engineer
- Operational Planner and Technical Engineer
- Shipping Litigation Lawyer (commercial/ dry shipping) - London
- Community Ambassadors - 1003741911851663
- Chartered Surveyor
- Head of Functional Development
- 1st/ 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
- Benefits Officer
- Front-End Web Developer
- Process Engineer
- Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Chief Accountant
- Procurement Manager
- Financial Accountant
- Strategic Partnerships Manager (Policy) - 5152822