Forensic Consulting Motor Engineer
Forensic Consulting Motor Engineer - Derby
Our client Offers a professional Nationwide Independent forensic engineering and collision investigation service, with a wealth of experience dealing with damage compatibility, low velocity impact large loss claims and vehicle safety system.
Examinations and road traffic incident investigation.
* Have a formal Qualification or Degree in Engineering, motor or accident collision discipline or a degree in a relevant subject, Institute of Automotive Engineer Assessors or motor technical qualification.
* Experience in Forensic examination of accident damaged vehicle of all types
* Background in motor industries
* A good understanding of contemporary vehicle construction design
* Good photographic skills
* Ability to critically analyse evidence compile precise and accurate report in different formats
* Have a great interpersonal, and communication skills when working with in a team or alone
* Be able to deliver a professional evidence in a court room manner when required
* Motivated to work alone, or to travel throughout the UK to carry out Forensic inspection and investigations.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Client Manager : Accountancy Practice
- Mobility Therapist
- RGN Nurse
- Buyer / Account Manager - Recycling Company
- Food and Nutrition Studies Teacher
- Bid Writer
- Dental Nurse
- Environmental Social Governance Consultant
- Communications Account Manager
- Performance Data Analyst
- Audit Senior
- Practice Based Management Accountant
- Work Placement / Project Manager
- Sales Manager - Stairlift Manufacturer
- Dental Nurse
- Supervisor/Foreman - Surfacing/ Tarmac
- Lifestyle and Wellbeing Co-ordinator
- School Nurse
- Supported Living Pathways Lead Teacher