£55,000 - £75,000
Civil Engineering / Highways / Bridge and Infrastructure
The client based in Leicestershire and operating across the Midlands and East Anglia.
Are a long-standing family owned and managed civil engineering contractor.
Working extensively in civil engineering projects, frameworks, bridgeworks, infrastructure and highways.
Candidate Must Have experience in the following:
- Civil Engineering
- Highway Maintenance
- Interacting with Clients regarding new and existing pipeline / tenders.
- Leading pricing on higher value / higher risk tenders on first principal
- Guarantee all tender packs are submitted, insuring they exceed the client's expectations.
- Ensuring the companies commercial targets and objectives in winning work are satisfied
- Managing and coordinating estimating and business development functions
Successful candidate key attributions:
- 15 years' minimum estimating experience
- Identify and capitalise on commercial opportunities and lead tender stage strategy
- Knowledge of highways work, framework maintenance, bridgework, drainage, flood elevations, public realm, surfacing and commercial developments.
- Experience in Conquest.
However, experience in Causeway, Candy or Excel spreadsheet will also be considered.
- Contractual, commercial, programme and CDM awareness
- Competent in reviewing and challenging tender prices / offer compliant alternative methods / products.
- Degree, HNC or HND qualification in relevant discipline
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please call Josh Moss on 02392 322389, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Network Engineer
- QC Analyst (12 month FTC)
- Medical Affairs Lead
- FPGA Designer
- Experienced Rehabilitation Case Manager
- Paediatric Rehabilitation Case Manager
- Management Accountant (Interim)
- IT Support Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer
- Medical Affairs Lead
- Spot Checks Business Improvement Manager
- Housing/Manual Handling Occupational Therapist
- Project Coordinator
- Estimator / Account Manager
- Underwriter (P&I) - London - Fixed term contract
- Category Analyst - 102639-1
- Senior Project Financial Controller
- Senior/ Lead DevOps Engineer
- Senior Category Specialist 5155783