Band 6 Occupational Therapist
Band 6 Occupational Therapist urgently required in Bristol!
Maxxima are searching for a band 6 Occupational Therapist with community experience to work and access to a car.
This role will be based around East Bristol working within general community/rehab.
Requirements of the role
*Full time, ASAP availability
*Recent NHS experience
*Dedicated and experienced consultants
*Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
*Exclusive opportunities you won't find anywhere else
*Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
*Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
*Practical assistance with professional body registration
*A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
*Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
*The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Apply via clicking the button or contact us for more information about the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The post qualification experience range stated is purely a guide.
We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 8a Pharmacist
- Respiratory Physiologist
- Cardiac Physiologist
- Cardiac Physiologist - Devices/Cath Lab
- Band 7 CT Radiographer (Private)
- Band 5 Locum Non-Invasive Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 5 MMT/ACT Pharmacy Tech
- Locum Band 6 Acute Inpatient Physiotherapist
- Band 7 CT Radiographer
- Band 6 General Radiographer
- Radiography Assistant/HCA
- Locum Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist
- Medicines Management Technician
- Band 5/6 Locum Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 8A Locum Vascular Scientist (Weekends)
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Acute Medical
- Band 6 Community Physiotherapist - Durham
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Band 6 Pharmacist
- Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist