Locum Band 6 Community Physiotherapist
Band 6 Physiotherapist - Bristol – Community Team
Job Type: Temporary/Full-Time
Job Starts: ASAP
Maxxima are currently recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to fill a community physiotherapy role in Bristol
The successful candidate will be working for an integrated community team, visiting patients at their homes in Bristol.
Previous experience in intermediate care and/or general community rehab is preferred.
You will be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
The pay rate for this physiotherapist role is £21-25 per hour (umbrella equivalent) dependent on experience.
Requirements of this physiotherapist vacancy:
- HCPC registered
- NHS experience
- Community experience
If you are interested in this physiotherapist vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you’d like more details about this role, contact the physiotherapy team today – we always have time to take your call.
If the role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 5/6 Non-Invasive Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 6 Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 7 Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 6/7 Cardiac Physiologist (EP/Devices)
- Band 5/6 Clinical Physiologist (Neuro)
- Band 7 Echocardiographer
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Rapid Responce
- Band 6 Respiratory Physiotherapist
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care/Rehab
- Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist
- Band 5/6 Occupational Therapist- Acute
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Band 8a Pharmacist
- Respiratory Physiologist
- Cardiac Physiologist
- Cardiac Physiologist - Devices/Cath Lab
- Band 7 CT Radiographer (Private)
- Band 5 Locum Non-Invasive Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 5 MMT/ACT Pharmacy Tech