Principal Human Factors Engineer
Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Principal Human Factors Engineer to join their growing team in Barrow-in-Furness on an initial 6-month contract.
This role pays £50 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Principal Human Factors Engineer role, you'll be responsible for:
- Spatial, workplace and workspace assessment (understanding of anthropometry)
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI) development and assessment including agile engineering approaches
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) assessment
- Human Factors Integration Plan (HFIP) and Target Audience Description (TAD) development
To succeed within the Principal Human Factors Engineer role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Human Factors or related degree
- Experience of delivering Human Factors Expertise to large scale projects
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce.
Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Principal Human Factors Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the ‘apply now' button.
Not currently available? We'd still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
*PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Senior Payroll Specialist - Frankfurt, Germany
- Regional Compensation & Benefits / Reward Manager - Belgium
- Swiss / Expatriate Tax Consultant - Geneva
- Japanese In-house Global Mobility Manager – London, UK
- Regional Compensation & Benefits / Reward Manager - Barcelona
- Swiss / Expatriate Tax Senior Consultant / Assistant Manager
- US / HK IPO Associate - Hong Kong
- Payroll Consultant - Frankfurt, Germany
- Global Learning Manager - Barcelona, Spain
- Global Learning Manager - Brussels, Belgium
- Engineering Manager
- Business Development Manager - Amsterdam - Relocation Industry
- Business Development Manager - HR Consulting / Global Mobility
- Business Development / Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Business Development / Sales Manager - Belgium
- Senior Tax Consultant - US/UK Tax - London
- Business Development Manager - Hong Kong - Legal Industry
- Human Factors Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Plant, Tool & Gauge Designer