Human Factors Engineer
Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Human Factors Engineer to join their growing team in Warton on an initial 12-month contract.
This role pays £44 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Human Factors Engineer role, you'll be responsible for:
- Investigating the technology that will permit the use of psychophysiological monitoring devices
- To developing a strategy to develop and mature the use of such devices so ultimately this approach can be used in a fast jet environment
- To proving, through experimentation that the strategy can be delivered within the Tempest timescales
To succeed within the Human Factors Engineer role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook Communication
- Team working and Motivation are desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce.
Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Human Factors Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the ‘apply now' button.
Not currently available? We'd still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
*PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Global Learning Manager - Barcelona, Spain
- Japanese In-house Global Mobility Manager – London, UK
- Swiss / Expatriate Tax Consultant - Geneva
- Regional Compensation & Benefits / Reward Manager - Barcelona
- Payroll Consultant - Frankfurt, Germany
- US / HK IPO Associate - Hong Kong
- Senior Payroll Specialist - Frankfurt, Germany
- Regional Compensation & Benefits / Reward Manager - Belgium
- Global Learning Manager - Brussels, Belgium
- UK/US Tax Manager / Senior Manager - London
- Engineering Manager
- Business Development Manager - Amsterdam - Relocation Industry
- Business Development Manager - HR Consulting / Global Mobility
- Business Development / Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Business Development / Sales Manager - Belgium
- Senior Tax Consultant - US/UK Tax - London
- Business Development Manager - Hong Kong - Legal Industry
- Principal Human Factors Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Plant, Tool & Gauge Designer