Import Customs Executive
Do you have Customs clearance experience and looking for a new role where you can work closely with management and be a focal point for all things Customs, especially with Brexit around the corner?
The company is expanding even through these difficult economic times so, this is the ideal time to be part of their success story and reap the long-term rewards.
Day-to-day you will be dealing with all things Customs, from ensuring the correct paperwork is in hand, licences applied for etc...
through to tariff classification, preparing & submitting Customs entries, dealing with HMRC queries and processing any post clearance.
You will be key in speaking to customers advising them on procedures, especially the ones who have limited knowledge whose goods currently move in free circulation.
You will also be able to get involved in other areas of the forwarding process, from dealing with overseas offices to final mile delivery.
Import Coordinator | Customs Entry Clerk | Import / Export Clerk
* Experience in completing import Customs entries
* Good customer services skills
* Good IT knowledge
Salary & Benefits:
Our client is looking to pay a competitive salary for the right candidate, depending on experience.
Apply now as our client is keen to recruit asap.
More Jobs from SDW Recruitment Ltd
- Maintenance Engineer (Cranes)
- Customs Team Leader
- Customs Coordinator
- Export Coordinator
- Import Customs Specialist
- Commercial Assistant
- Import / Export Freight Forwarder
- Commercial / Sales Coordinator (Inside)
- Import Freight Forwarder (Customs Entries)
- Senior Import Freight Forwarder
- Import Coordinator
- Import Customer Service Coordinator
- Import Clerk
- Export Sea Freight Coordinator
- Import Customs Entry Coordinator
- Import / Export Coordinator
- Import Clerk