Locum Senior Practitioner - Child Protection
The London Borough of Tower Hamlets are looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Child Protection team in London on a contract basis.
As the Senior Practitioner, you will need to have experience within as a Child Protection Social Work.
Ideally, you would need to have experience or knowledge within the Children and Families Teams.
With “Good” across the board they are an extremely desirable Local Authority to work for, with excellent support and supervision provided.
This new Team takes a Multi-Disciplinary approach working with other professionals within Social Work and Social Care in order to make sure the needs of the Child are fully met, focusing on Holistic work with the Family.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
What sets you apart from the crowd?
What do you get?
- Be a fully supported and supervised member within the team with excellent team structure
- On site parking provided as standard
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities offering up to £35ph dependant on experience and interview.
- Nurturing Authority who like to develop people within their teams
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a “friend” or “colleague” looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Alexandra Ariss 0118 948 5555 / 07436399975
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Support Worker - Adult Day Centre
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Senior Practitioner - Assessment Team
- SEN Trainee Teacher - Autism
- Specialist Social Worker - Reviews Project (Remote Working)
- Deputy Manager - Learning & Physical Disabilities
- Support Worker - Brain Injury
- Support Worker - No experience needed!
- Senior Residential Support Worker - Children's Home
- Residential Support Worker - Full training provided
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Practice Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Bedfordshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Cambridgeshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Buckinghamshire
- Child Social Worker
- Child Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker