Qualified Social worker - Locum
The London Borough of Enfield are looking for experienced Senior Social Worker on a Locum basis .
As a Social Worker within the team you would be working with a mixed caseload of Children In Need and Child Protection cases, making sure the Child is Safeguarded at all times.
With “Good” across the board they are an extremely desirable Local Authority to work for, with excellent support and supervision provided.
This new Team takes a Multi-Disciplinary approach working with other professionals within Social Work and Social Care in order to make sure the needs of the Child are fully met, focusing on Holistic work with the Family.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Previous experience within CP/CIN and Court working Teams
- Strong assessment and independent decision-making skills
- Be able to organise and prioritise admin and reports of your caseload, within given timescales
What do you get?
- Be a fully supported and supervised member within the team with excellent team structure
- On site parking provided as standard
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities offering up to £35ph dependant on experience and interview.
- Nurturing Authority who like to develop people within their teams
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a “friend” or “colleague” looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Alexandra Ariss 0118 948 5555 / 07436399975
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Regional Manager - Children's Services
- Service Manager - 3 month contract - Full Time
- Registered Manager - 3 month contact - Full Time
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Youth Worker - 16+
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Adolescent Team - Local Authority
- Service Manager - Supported Living
- Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities
- Operations Director - Complex Needs Care
- Residential Support Worker - Bank
- Team Lead - Supported Living, Autism
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Registered Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
- Social Worker - RAPT - Independent Fostering Agency
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding Rated - IFA
- Supervsing Social Worker - Homebased
- Support Worker - Supported Living
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Team Leader - Children's Home