Senior Social worker - Locum
Oxfordshire County Council are looking for experienced Senior Social Worker on a Locum basis for their Young Person's team.
This team is a specialist team currently undergoing transition so would need someone with previous experience.
This role offers a competitive hourly rate of up to £36 per hour.
Oxfordshire County council offer flexible working.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Previous experience with YP and families regarding exploitation and protective behaviour
- Strong assessment and independent decision-making skills
- Be able to organise and prioritise admin and reports of your caseload, within given timescales
What do you get?
- Be a fully supported and supervised member within the team with excellent team structure
- Onsite parking provided as standard
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities offering up to £36ph dependant on experience and interview.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a “friend” or “colleague” looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Alexandra Ariss 0118 948 5555 / 07436399975
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Regional Manager - Children's Services
- Service Manager - 3 month contract - Full Time
- Registered Manager - 3 month contact - Full Time
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Youth Worker - 16+
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Adolescent Team - Local Authority
- Service Manager - Supported Living
- Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities
- Operations Director - Complex Needs Care
- Residential Support Worker - Bank
- Team Lead - Supported Living, Autism
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Registered Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
- Social Worker - RAPT - Independent Fostering Agency
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding Rated - IFA
- Supervsing Social Worker - Homebased
- Support Worker - Supported Living
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Team Leader - Children's Home