Position: Window and Door Fitter
Salary: Neg DOE
The Window and Door Fitter will ensure that products are installed once they have arrived to site.
They are the face of the company during this period and must demonstrate this in a professional manner whilst carrying out installations.
Window and Door Fitter Responsibilities:
- Setting out
- Installation experience of commercial glass, doors, windows, curtain walling
- Read and interpret drawings
- Quality focused
Window and Door Fitter Requirements:
- Current Safe Pass
- Ability to use a variety of installation tools from hand-tools to machinery
- Ability to travel when required
- Window and Door installation experience 5yrs
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place.
Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651904 in complete confidence.
More Jobs from Elk Recruitment
- Window & Door Professionals Nationwide
- Service Co- Coordinator
- Project Manager (Security Industry)
- Service/ Installation Engineer
- Sales Rep Fire and Security
- Account Executive- National
- Fitter/ Welder
- Domestic Sales - Windows & Doors
- Production Supervisor/CNC Operator - Windows and Doors
- Facade Designer
- Estimator (Glazing)
- Senior Electronic Security Engineer
- Security Service Engineers
- Electrical Project Engineer
- Curtain Wall Fabricators
- Senior Estimator
- Head of Sales
- Surveyor - Windows & Doors
- Security Installation Engineer
- M&E Estimator/ QS