Prioritising People With Compassion & Care
Registered Nurse needed for a private nursing home in Edwinstowe , Nottinghamshire.
The home cares for frail, elderly residents and those suffering from dementia.
Nurse candidates must hold a current NMC PIN number.
Experience in a nursing home environment would be an advantage.
Experience of dementia is also desirable.
* Must be a registered Nurse with an Active NMC
Location: Edwinstowe , Nottinghamshire
Hours: Days and Nights Available - Required for immediate start
Salary: £18ph + Paid Breaks
The role will include care planning, administering medication, shift leadership and handover, liaising with healthcare professionals and families, and (perhaps most importantly) spending time with the people who live here.
- Registered Nurse (Active NMC)
- Previous Nurse experience in a similar environment - Desirable
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families
- Nurse Experience with Dementia Care- Desirable
- Excellent Nurse induction and on-going training
- Access to an extensive clinical Nurse training program
- Paid e-learning through our Medex system
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace pension
- Start: 01/08/2020
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: XP Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Northampton East
- Tel: 01604 866229
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RGN
- Posted: 2020-09-18 10:12:56 -
- View all Jobs from XP Recruitment Ltd