Residential Surveyor - Carlisle
My client an Independent Surveying Practice is looking for a Residential Surveyor to cover a patch in Carlisle.
They are looking for additional surveyors to carry out bank & building society valuations.
Therefore, to be considered you must be FRICS/MRICS or ASSOC RICS and a registered valuer.
The role is ideal for a surveyor looking for a change of direction out of the corporate world to a more flexible working life.
If you are semi-retired or looking to return to work the role can provide part-time flexible work.
It is a consultancy-based position; my client can supply the work you decide how many hours you want to work and when.
In return my client can offer you:
- Appointments booked on your behalf
- Distance between appointments kept to a minimum
- Flexible hours
- Home based working arrangements
- Weekend work if required
- Attractive fee sharing package
- Latest IPAD technology
- Full training & ongoing support
Working Hours: Part-time/full-time hours available
Salary: £30,000 - £80,000
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from GCB Recruitment
- Mortgage & Protection Advisor - Colchester
- Senior Sales Negotiator/Valuer - Godalming
- Paraplanner - Hitchin
- Senior Financial Adviser
- Financial Adviser Growth Manager
- Mortgage & Protection Advisor - Chelmsford
- Residential Valuation Surveyor - Norfolk and North Suffolk
- Valuer - Dartford
- Self Employed Valuer - Rochester
- Lettings Manager - Godalming
- Sales Progressor - Bracknell
- Block Manager - Horsham
- Self Employed Valuer - East Sussex
- Self Employed Valuer - Oxford
- Lettings Negotiator - Stockton-on-Tees
- Sales Negotiator - Horley
- Sales Negotiator - Herne Bay
- Self Employed Valuer - Bedfordshire
- Self Employed Valuer - Buckinghamshire
- Self Employed Valuer - Surrey