Process Manager / Production Manager
Process Manager / Production Manager - Drinks Industry - Birmingham - Up to £50k plus bonus and benefits package
My Client a successful and expanding drinks manufacturer is looking to recruit a new Process Manager / Production Manager for their site in Aston, Birmingham.
The successful Process Manager will be managing a team of approx..
21 staff including 2 shift process managers and will be part of the senior management team.
The successful person will be ‘hand on’ managing, developing and leading your team. The role has come about due to an internal group promotion
The main duties of the role will be ensuring the process team primary focus is Health & Safety, Quality, Productivity, Hygiene and housekeeping.
Leading, Managing and Developing the team, keeping product and material losses to a minimum, ensuring equipment is maintained.
You will also be expected to monitor performance and training.
- Health & Safety - promoting H&S throughout the department
- Leadership - Excellent communication, positive attitude and ability to converse at all levels
- Production- Deliver makeup efficiencies above 90% without compromise to H&S
- Monitoring Stock levels
- Utilising SAP accurately
- Quality - Right first time
- Staff development
The successful Process manager will have:
- Previous Process management experience gained in the Beverage, Soft Drinks, Beer, Cider Alcohol sector
- Lean process knowledge levels - Be able to promote Continuous improvement
- SAP knowledge is essential
- Excellent communication and a positive attitude ·Be commercially aware
The successful candidate will play an important role in the site management team and will be rewarded with a salary of up to £50k plus bonus, pension 5/5, healthcare, 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday.
This is a day based role.
More Jobs from manucomm recruitment
- Mechanical Engineer
- Office Administrator
- QC Technician
- Packaging Technologist
- Mechanical Engineer - Days
- Machine Operator
- Export Clerk
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Supply Chain Coordinator
- Packaging Development Manager
- Despatch Supervisor
- Hygiene Supervisor
- Quality Auditor
- Laboratory Technician
- Customer Service Administrator
- Production Operative
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Export Coordinator
- Dispatch Supervisor
- Maintenance Engineer - Days