Power Platform Dashboard Developer
My client is looking for a Power Platform Reports Developer with experience of Power Automate and Power Apps.
You will be create complex dashboards that report on internal and external Software deliveries focusing on digital transformation and reporting automation.
This is a senior but hands on position in which you will need to understand the data structure of various systems, the interfaces between these systems and their workflows.
Often you may work from a high level brief with stakeholder guidance all the way through to a working live system, (typically with two iterations and relevant testing) so big picture an hands on development are both essential aspects of the role.
The primary technical aspects will be developing front-end visualizations from multiple business systems with Microsoft Power Platform, bringing together PowerBI, Automate and Apps there will also be limited SharePoint work, (list setup and simple application building).
This will require sophisticated use of data querying tools and expertise making recommendations to audiences of varying technical competency.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: £48000 - £58000 Per Annum Full package
- Location: central London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Expert Employment
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Tel: 0845 4677 461
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1233
- Posted: 2020-09-22 11:49:09 -
- View all Jobs from Expert Employment
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Senior Research Scientist
- AWS Architect
- Senior Data Scientist, algorithm development
- Power BI Dashboard Developer for Power Platform & MS Dynamics
- Power BI Reporting & SQL Server DBA Specialist
- NLP / Natural Language Processing Data Scientist
- Technical Product Manager Software Services Implementation
- Machine Learning Research Scientists
- Machine Learning NLP / ?LSTM Neural Networks Software Engineer
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Embedded Firmware Full Stack Developer, Stroud
- PCB Diagnostic Technician
- Process Engineer, NPI Electronic device Manufacture
- Production Manager
- Production Team Leader
- Network Automation Software System Developer
- Intelligent Gate Drive Design Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Developer
- Angular on C#.Net Software Engineer