Complex Care Worker
Experienced complex care worker
We are recruiting for a team of 4/6 experienced care workers to provide support to our clients with Tracheostomy, spinal injury, stoma care, mental health who lives around London.
The clients would require support to manage most aspects of their daily living and looking for a good companion.
Day shift: 8.00am – 20.00
Night shift: 20.00 – 08.00am
Hourly Pay: £10 - £11ph
Full training will be provided.
Career development within the care sector.
Paid annual leave.
24-hour support from experienced office staff and clinical nurses.
Specialist Clinical training assignments.
Training from specialist hospitals.
Regular block hours shift pattern.
What we require from candidates:
Flexibility and Reliability
Passionate about the care of vulnerable people with various health issues.
A minimum of 6 months experience working in the care sector
Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situation.
The following experience would be desirable:
Tracheostomy ( over 6 months experience)
Care work ( over 6 months experience)
Working with patient with complex needs
DBS on the update the service
More Jobs from Better Healthcare Services
- Recruitment Consultant
- Specialist Support Worker
- Support Worker
- SUPPORT WORKER
- SUPPORT WORKER
- Care Coordinator
- Support Worker, Mental Health
- Residential Support Worker
- Community Care Assistant - NR8
- Home Care Assistant, Care Support Worker, Domiciliary Care Support Worker, Care Assistant
- Support Worker - Complex Care
- Registered General Nurse
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Care Assistant, Health Care Assistant, Care Worker, Community Care
- Oncall coordinator
- Branch Nurse
- Domiciliary Branch Manager
- Healthcare Assistant
- Evening Care Worker- 17:00- 22:00
- Residential Home HCA