Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding Team
Hertfordshire County Council are looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Safeguarding team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Senior Practitioner will have previous experience in Frontline work.
This team focuses on Children in Need, Child Protection and Care proceedings.
The key to success in this role is to be able to work from the beginning of the contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Safeguarding Senior Practitioner:
- Flexible and home working available
- “Good” and "Outstanding" Ofsted outcome
- Less than 25-minutes away from the M25
- Great location within Hertford
Your responsibilities as a Safeguarding Senior Practitioner:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Take part in court proceedings
- Constant monitoring and reviewing of cases
- Work with other agencies and professionals to create the best possible outcomes for children and young people involved in cases
Requirements of you as a Safeguarding Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Frontline work
- Valid UK Driving License and car
Pay rate: £34.00 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Support Worker - Adult Day Centre
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Senior Practitioner - Assessment Team
- SEN Trainee Teacher - Autism
- Specialist Social Worker - Reviews Project (Remote Working)
- Deputy Manager - Learning & Physical Disabilities
- Support Worker - Brain Injury
- Support Worker - No experience needed!
- Senior Residential Support Worker - Children's Home
- Residential Support Worker - Full training provided
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Practice Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Bedfordshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Cambridgeshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Buckinghamshire
- Child Social Worker
- Child Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker