Occupational Therapist - Reablement - Outside IR35
Maxxima are currently recruiting for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to fill a Reablement role in the South West of England.
The successful candidate will be working for an inpatient rehab pathway.
The role will require you to carry out initial assessments, observations, set goals, provide a rehab plan, and complete discharge planning.
There will be a mix of patients who have recently left acute care needing reablement with a range of conditions.
These include falls, stroke and cancer.
A car driver is not essential, but preferable.
The team have access to a pool car.
You will be working full time hours for up to 6 months.
The pay rate for this Occupational Therapy role is negotiable and dependent on experience.
Requirements of this OT vacancy:
- Reablement experience
- Inpatient rehab and discharge planning experience
- Full time hours
If you are interested in this Occupational Therapy vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you’d like more details about this role, contact the OT team today – we always have time to take your call.
If the role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 8a Pharmacist
- Respiratory Physiologist
- Cardiac Physiologist
- Cardiac Physiologist - Devices/Cath Lab
- Band 7 CT Radiographer (Private)
- Band 5 Locum Non-Invasive Cardiac Physiologist
- Band 5 MMT/ACT Pharmacy Tech
- Locum Band 6 Acute Inpatient Physiotherapist
- Band 7 CT Radiographer
- Band 6 General Radiographer
- Radiography Assistant/HCA
- Locum Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist
- Medicines Management Technician
- Band 5/6 Locum Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 8A Locum Vascular Scientist (Weekends)
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Acute Medical
- Band 6 Community Physiotherapist - Durham
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Band 6 Pharmacist
- Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist