Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Norfolk area.
As the QC Analyst, you will be responsible for the analysis of samples to support stability and pharmaceutical drug product development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will be responsible for the analysis of Raw Materials, Bulk and Finished Products, predominantly using HPLC, GC, IR and other Wet Chemistry techniques
You will be required to review and collate raw data, including generation of C of A's and release from QC where appropriate.
You will be required to provide technical guidance for testing/equipment within your own area as well as all other areas of QC.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Chemistry based subject with experience gained in Industry through a placement year or full-time job is essential.
Proven industry experience within the Pharmaceutical, OTC or Healthcare industry is highly advantageous.
A working knowledge and practical experience within a QC function is highly desirable.
Key Words: QC | Pharmaceutical | OTC | FMCG | Analytical | Chemistry | HPLC | GC | Graduate | Quality Control
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development.
We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 25/09/2020
- Rate: Â£20000 to Â£24000 Per: annum
- Location: Norfolk,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Savannah Adams
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633829
- Posted: 2020-09-25 09:26:26 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Analytical Development Team Leader
- Senior Scientist - Assay Development
- Analytical Technical Leader
- Equipment Leader
- Technical Leader - Analytical
- Feed Technology Centre Manager
- Senior Pharmaceutical Development Scientist
- Head of Quality
- QA Officer
- QA Team Lead
- Scientist - Industrialisation - Raman Spectroscopy
- QC Equipment Qualifcation Specialist
- QC Section Head
- Viral Vector Production Lead
- Senior Fermentation Scientist
- GMP Downstream Scientist
- Analytical Development Scientist - Flow Cytometry
- Validation Lead - Pharmaceutical
- Regulatory Affairs Lead
- Analytical Development Scientist - PCR & ELISA