Senior Production Technician
We are currently looking for a Senior Production Technician to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area.
As the Senior Production Technician you will be responsible for being involved in the fermentation and recovery operations of the company's product, working within cGMP/ISO9001 Quality Systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Production Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will carry out duties involved in the manufacture of biopharmaceuticals to GMP and ISO9001 requirements as directed.
As the Senior Production Technician, you will ensure that the facility is maintained in a compliant state and that the product/materials are manufactured to appropriate regulatory requirements.
You will also undertake all necessary training to enable the post holder to carry out his/her duties to the required standard.
A responsibility of the Senior Production Technician will be to undertake work in accordance with the company's Health and Safety Policies and procedures and to work within any Quality systems that are appropriate to the site.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Production Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
Proven industry experience working in a manufacturing environment.
A working knowledge and practical experience working towards cGMP or ISO.
Key Words: Production / Technician / Fermentation / Manufacturing / cGMP / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / ISO / ISO9001 / Biopharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 25/09/2020
- Rate: Â£20000 to Â£26000 Per: annum
- Location: Wiltshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633827
- Posted: 2020-09-25 09:35:26 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Senior Development Scientist
- Senior Purification Scientist
- Lead Business Analyst
- Senior Analytical Scientist - HPLC
- Senior Scientist
- Project Manager - CapEx
- Senior Analytical Scientist
- Shift Engineer
- Regulatory Affairs Principal Associate
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate
- Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver Models
- QC Analyst
- Development Analyst
- Account Manager - North East
- Equipment Validation and CSV Engineer
- Bioinformatics Data Engineer
- Senior Principal Scientist - Analytical Method Development
- Senior Viral Vector Scientist
- Downstream Process Development Scientist
- QC Microbiologist