Lab Manager - COVID 19
We are currently looking for a Lab Manager to join a leading Life Science organisation that is supporting labs around the country with the COVID 19 testing.
The company is based in South Wales area.
As the Lab Manager you will be responsible for daily supervision of a high throughput clinical laboratory including oversight of laboratory technologists, technical trouble-shooting validation and testing processes, reviewing lab results, developing and writing operational procedures, monitoring laboratory key performance indicators and more.
You will have up to 6 reports.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lab Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will be managing the day to day operations of an assigned lad team to ensure specimens are properly shipped and received, test are performed accurately and efficiently and results are reported on time.
Support with the design of new processes and procedures to ensure accuracy of results.
Manager the laboratory budgets.
Coach and mentor staff and assist with 1 to 1
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lab Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a biological sciences.
Proven industry experience in managing a clinical lab, ideally a molecular laboratory.
A practical experience with managing a team.
Key Words: Clinical / ISO / Laboratory Management / COVID-19 / Operation Management / South Wales
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 25/09/2020
- Rate: Â£40000 to Â£50000 Per: annum Benefits: + 10% shift allowanc
- Location: Cardiff,Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633828
- Posted: 2020-09-25 09:57:26 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Senior Development Scientist
- Senior Purification Scientist
- Lead Business Analyst
- Senior Analytical Scientist - HPLC
- Senior Scientist
- Project Manager - CapEx
- Senior Analytical Scientist
- Shift Engineer
- Regulatory Affairs Principal Associate
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate
- Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver Models
- QC Analyst
- Development Analyst
- Account Manager - North East
- Equipment Validation and CSV Engineer
- Bioinformatics Data Engineer
- Senior Principal Scientist - Analytical Method Development
- Senior Viral Vector Scientist
- Downstream Process Development Scientist
- QC Microbiologist