SEN Teaching Assistant
A Primary SEN setting in Preston are looking for a member of support staff to join their team on a full time basis.
The school cater for pupils aged 2-11 with generic learning difficulties and provide high quality special education.
This Primary school provide a specialist learning environment for pupils with a wide range or learning difficulties including moderate and severe learning difficulties, autism and complex needs.
- MUST have experience within an SEN Primary school.
- Be happy to work and care (to provide personal care is essential) for children with generic learning difficulties.
- Have a childcare qualification or equivalent.
- Be able to provide two references covering at least two years of employment.
- Be committed and passionate about your role.
- Have a fully enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (or willing to do a new check)
- Contribute to assessing, recording and reporting pupils' progress according to the school's policies in order to monitor and foster pupils' progress in all areas of learning.
What you will get in return:
- An exciting opportunity in a challenging learning environment.
- Full support from the SLT and the rest of the school team.
- Competitive rates of pay.
If this job matches your skill set and experience please apply with your most updated CV to be considered for this role or contact Holly on 01772 808010 for more information.
More Jobs from Integra
- School Cleaner - Earlstown
- School Cleaner - Bold
- School Cleaner - Blackbrook
- 1:1 SEN Tutor
- SEMH Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 Tutor
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Cleaner - Birmingham
- School Cleaner - Birmingham
- School Maintenance Operative - Runcorn
- Cleaner - Wolverhampton
- Cleaner - Malvern
- Cleaner - Rickmansworth
- Cleaner - Warrington Gemini
- Cleaner - London W6
- Cleaner - Thornaby, Stockton On Tees
- Cleaner - Yarm
- Cleaner - St Columb Minor, Newquay
- Cleaner - Perranporth, Cornwall
- Cleaner - Malborough, Kingsbridge