Teaching Assistant 1:1
A Primary School with an outstanding reputation in Blackpool are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to join their school.
The school aims to ensure not only academic success, but also focuses on the social progression and happiness of all pupils.
Your role will be an SEN Teaching Assistant in Year 1, where you will be supporting a child on a 1:1 basis who struggles with communications, speech and language and behaviour.
You will be responsible for ensuring they are understanding and concentrating when in the classroom.
This role is primarily supporting behaviour as this particular child can be emotional and will need someone to support them closely when they are feeling anxious.
What is required?
- Experience working with children.
- Ideally experience within a primary school setting.
- Be able to communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents.
- Experience/knowledge of SEN.
- Fully enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to carry out a new check).
- Be able to provide two references covering the last 2 years of employment at least.
- Ensuring you build a good relationship between yourself and the child, this will require someone who is confident and patient.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in this post please apply ASAP with your most recent CV to be considered or call Holly on 01772 808010 for more information.
More Jobs from Integra
- Music and Drama Teacher
- Packing Operative
- School Cleaner - Windle
- School Cleaner - Rainhill
- School Cleaner - Sutton
- School Cleaner - Thatto Heath
- School Cleaner - St Helens
- School Cleaner - West Park
- School Cleaner - Blackbrook
- School Cleaner - Bold
- School Cleaner - Earlstown
- School Cleaner - Eccleston
- School Cleaner - Haydock
- School Cleaner - Parr
- School Cleaner - Newton
- School Cleaner - Moss Bank
- School Cleaner - Rainford
- Secondary Teaching Assistant
- Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Practitioner