Software Developer (Contract)
Hourly rate dependent on experience
Extremely exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Software Developer to join a fast-growing and innovative technology business based in Rochester.
You will be the sole developer, joining a small, friendly team.
They will be expecting the Software Developer to take over the development of their back-end applications and develop efficient software to aid their sales, advertising and dispatch operations.
Must be comfortable to pick up existing code.
This is an exciting time to join the business as they will be moving to a swanky new site near West Malling in early 2021 as they have outgrown their current premises following huge growth.
- Developing BI software
- Developing well-documented, scalable and reliable applications
- Front-end web development
- Configuring VPS to assure the best application efficiency
- Designing new features
- Other IT assistance where necessary
- Writing applications which interface platforms such as Shopify and Facebook Ads
- PHP (essential)
- MySQL (essential)
- API integration
- VPS configuration (beneficial)
This position is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis, ideally starting immediately.
Pay will be hourly and will be discussed dependent on experience.
If interested please apply ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd.
Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Claims Manager
- Temporary Quality Controller - Manufacturing
- Claims Manager
- Developer (Mid-Weight) - Partial Remote Work
- Supply Chain Coordinator (Temporary circa 3 weeks)
- Warehouse Operative & Forklift Driver (Temp-Perm & progression)
- Engineer's Assistant (PT - ongoing temp)
- Cleaner (Temp) 4 hours a day - DBS required
- Tax Accountant (Practice)
- Customer Services Manager
- Complaints Handler
- Warehouse Shift Manager (Days) - FMCG
- Project Manager (Business Processes)
- Lead Software Developer / Infrastructure Team Lead
- Administrator (Start date - December 2020)
- Warehouse Operative with Forklift Licence (Temp to Perm)
- Digital Marketing Manager
- B2B Sales Executive /Account Manager
- AAT Practice Accountant
- Practice Accountant (ACCA Qualified)