Are you looking for a leadership role, accountable for all product development activities across the multiple disciplines of software, firmware, electronic and mechanical design?
We are working with a market leader in voice technology who is currently looking for a Development Director.
This exciting role is a great opportunity to lead the technical and development strategy for next-generation products.
Reporting directly to the MD, you will lead a team of 20+ staff predominantly based in London/South East with remote teams overseas.
This is your opportunity to make serious decisions regarding which technologies to invest in that will help develop and support the products for the future.
Monitoring, diagnostics and networking inter-dependencies
Product platform technology selection - chipsets, OS, Display, interfaces.
The integrity of design including automated and regression test plans etc.
Modern electronic, software and low-latency firmware technologies
Intellectual property, security and compliance
Project management (Agile/Waterfall etc) techniques
The ability to travel
Financial management - £3m budget
Staffing and management
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- **PRODUCTION WORK AVAILABLE** (Aylesford)
- Office Manager / PA
- IT Service Analyst - (1st/2nd Line)
- FNOL Handler
- Production Operative - Nights
- Production Operative - (2PM - 10PM SHIFT)
- RPG Programmer
- Production Operative
- Practice Accountant (Part-time)
- Practice Accountant (AAT or PQ ACCA)
- Domestic Maintenance Plumbers - Kent & Essex
- Vehicle Techncian (Temp/Perm/Temp to Perm)
- MOJ Handler - Claims
- Claims Manager
- Temporary Quality Controller - Manufacturing
- Claims Manager
- Developer (Mid-Weight) - Partial Remote Work
- Supply Chain Coordinator (Temporary circa 3 weeks)
- Warehouse Operative & Forklift Driver (Temp-Perm & progression)
- Engineer's Assistant (PT - ongoing temp)