Researcher/ Senior Researcher - London or Manchester
Salary - Very Competitive Depending on Experience.
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Our client is the UK's leading on-line solution that allows organisations to measure and manage the contribution that their organisation and supply chain makes to the society.
They are a London-based business working with public and private sector clients across the UK.
Their online solution allows organisations to report both non-financial AND financial data and rewards organisations for doing "more good" in the community.
They now have an immediate requirement for a Senior Researcher with a background in Economics and experience with models of value and valuation of non-market goods to be a part of their Research, Development and Innovation team to support with the development and delivery of existing and new solutions for social value measurement, monetisation and analysis.
Role and Responsibilities:
* You will be required to apply your work in a client-driven setting to deliver and innovate on social value measurement, management, and training and analysis solutions.
* You will be directly involved in developing the Framework both from a methodological perspective and by driving the development of sectoral or geographical Plug-ins.
* You will be responsible to deliver training internally and externally on social value and social impact measurement and valuation.
* You will contribute to product development and thought leadership within the sector.
* You will work with a growing and dynamic team and will take on research projects independently and through teamwork
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Relevant graduate or post graduate qualifications, preferably in Economics
* Advanced technical knowledge of social value or social impact valuation techniques - including non-market goods valuation and wellbeing valuation - and of the different methodological approaches including the S.R.O.I methodology, social (cost) benefit analysis and wellbeing valuation.
* At least three/five years as a researcher/senior researcher of relevant professional experience in social value or social impact analysis and monetisation within a social return on investment or impact investing context.
* You must have passion for innovation and should have experience both with independent research work and client facing work.
* You will have familiarity with the main reporting and accreditation frameworks for social value measurement and valuation - including the S.R.O.I.
framework from Social Value International.
* Must have specialised experience such as environmental assessment and valuation, social capital analysis, wellbeing measurement etc.
a degree of cross-thematic technical agility is required.
* Mature to advanced project management and research management skills
* Strong numerical and analytical skills
* Data analytical skills (e.g.
experience with STATA, R)
* Strong aptitude in software and digital media, particularly GIS mapping
* Fluency in one or more languages other than English
This role will give you the opportunity to get your teeth into substantial projects in an excellent working environment.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- General Waterside Manager
- Senior Surveyor / Employer?s Agent
- Teacher of Computing Science
- Senior Technical Lead - ICT
- Business Analyst Team Lead
- BI Manager : National Charity
- Vehicle Technician
- Finance Manager
- Solicitor : Court of protection (Health and welfare)
- PDI Prep Technician
- Senior Technician
- National Data and Analysis Manager
- Deputy Manager and Service User Care Manager
- Mid-Senior Level Motion Graphics Designer
- Condition Monitoring Analyst (Entry Level)
- Backend Engineer - Golang