Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester - Hereford and Cwmbran
Salary:Competitive Depending on Experience.
Our client is a private family run business that has been in the Automobile industry for over 50 years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the repair, maintenance and preventative maintenance of customer's vehicles and carrying out MOT testing ensuring the highest standards of work.
The candidates will be required to complete detailed vehicle mechanical assessments, report defects and repair vehicles to a high standard.
In addition, conduct diagnostic procedures to determine faults, maintain vehicle records and contain costs by evaluating service and repair options.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Hold a NVQ L3 in motor vehicle repair or similar.
* MOT tester qualifications
* Proven experience of working within a Vehicle Technician role.
* Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment
* Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components
* Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment
* Work as both part of a team or on own initiative
* Proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Current and clean UK driving licence
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- General Waterside Manager
- Senior Surveyor / Employer?s Agent
- Teacher of Computing Science
- Senior Technical Lead - ICT
- Business Analyst Team Lead
- BI Manager : National Charity
- Vehicle Technician
- Finance Manager
- Solicitor : Court of protection (Health and welfare)
- PDI Prep Technician
- Senior Technician
- National Data and Analysis Manager
- Deputy Manager and Service User Care Manager
- Mid-Senior Level Motion Graphics Designer
- Condition Monitoring Analyst (Entry Level)
- Backend Engineer - Golang