Our busy client based in Cheshire is seeking a highly experienced Payroll Officer to cover sickness leave.
You will be working in a temporary contract until the end of December 2020.
The Payroll Officer will be responsible for overseeing the organisation's payroll.
Although this is a stand-alone role, there will be plenty of support from other members of the team until you are settled in the role.
Duties will include:
- Processing monthly payroll for 200 employees (40 salaried and the rest are timesheets)
- Producing all the necessary reporting that is required by the company and legislation
- Submitting pension details and liaising with HMRC as required
Candidate requirements for the Payroll Officer position:
- Strong, proven payroll experience
- Experience of Sage Payroll
- Someone who can remain calm in a busy environment
- Fast learner
- Good communicator
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm (flexi-time available)
Salary: £22,500 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- New Business Sales Executive
- Part-time Data Analyst
- Commercial Account Handler
- Engineering Supply Chain Manager
- Commercial Account Handler Premier Broker
- Commercial Graduate
- IFA (Independent Financial Advisor)
- Sales Account Manager
- Spanish Speaking Sales Administrator
- Sales Administrator
- My SQL & BI Developer
- Business Development Executive
- Assistant PA
- Shipping Administrator
- Purchasing Administrator
- Junior Web Developer
- Web Developer
- Graduate Surveyor
- Import & Export Coordinator