Supply Chain Manager-
Supply Chain Manager- £43750- 54650 +20% flex fund - London- Permanent
My Client who is a large public sector client in the rail industry has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in London on a Permanent basis.
You will deliver the development, implementation and communication of supply chain activities across all stages of the procurement lifecycle, working with potential suppliers and partners to engage with and prepare the industry for the scale of the clients procurement.
- Manage their respective SCM portfolio.
- Develop and implement a co-ordinated supply chain engagement strategy to communicate strategically with all potential suppliers as relates to their specific SCM portfolio.
- Engage with and prepare industry for the scale of the clients procurement, positioning them as a client of choice within the industry.
- Undertake capability and capacity analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks in the market place in order to ensure they are an informed client.
- Promote a culture of building excellent supply chain relationships, based on trust and openness, which enhance their reputation in the market place.
- Lead market sounding exercises relating to their own SCM portfolio and contribute towards the delivery of others as required.
- Lead meetings, workshops and engagements events required to support the delivery of SCM.
- Support with timely and accurate reporting in accordance with SCM programme governance.
- Work with other members of the Procurement & Supply Chain Directorate team wher e cross working between the various groups and SCM is needed.
- Actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all work, and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
- Ability to produce and present documents and reports to a variety of audiences, including internal stakeholders at various levels in the organisation
- Stakeholder management skills - including the ability to establish, grow and develop effective strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to effectively engage with both the awarded and potential supply chain, and with any related industry bodies and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of government initiatives, policies and best practice approaches relevant to SCM
- Understanding of the commercial and contract delivery lifecycle including key activities during market engagement, procurement and delivery
- Knowledge of applicable EU and UK procurement legislation
- Experience of complex projects and analysing micro and macro sector developments.
- Experience of developing and implementing a supplier or stakeholder engagement programme.
To apply for this position, please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Instructional Systems Designer
- Technical Correspondence Co-Ordinator
- Resource Controller
- Principal Electronics Design Engineer
- Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager
- Assistant PM (Rail)
- Highways & Infrastructure Engineer - Leicester - £38k
- CRM Production Executive
- Housing Surveyor
- Site Manager
- Strategic Transport Project Manager
- Guidewire Developer
- Administrator- 5152591
- Property Manager (Paignton)
- Systems Engineering Lead
- IT Support
- Accounts Payable Officer-
- Senior/ Lead DevOps Engineer
- Surfacing Supervisor